This website is operated by Autifony Therapeutics, we take your privacy very seriously therefore we urge to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information about us, and:
- The personal information we collect about you, our users
- What we do with your information. And
- Who your information may be shared with.
Who we are
Autifony (‘we’ or ‘us’) are a data controller for the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). (I.e. we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information.)
Information we collect
We only collect information from you, should you contact us via our contact email address.
Who your information may be shared with
We may share your information with:
- Other medical professionals
- Managers within the company (specifically in the case of CV’s).
Keeping your information secure
We will use technological and organisation measures to keep your information secure.
However, while we will use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using the site you acknowledge that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or via the Internet. If you have any concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below.
What are your rights?
You can request a copy of your information which we hold (this is known as a subject access request), if you would like a copy or dome of it, please:
- Email or write to us (using contact details below)
- Let us have proof of your identity such as a copy of your driving licence or passport, and
- Let us know the information you want a copy of.
You can require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold, if you would like to do this, please:
- Contact us using the contact details below
- Let us have enough information to identify you
- Let us know the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
Our Data Controller is Wendy Kennedy and you can contact them at [email protected].
Autifony Therapeutics Ltd
Stevenage Bioscience Catalyst,
Gunnels Wood Road,
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Last updated: 23 May 2022